This little experiment doesn’t have much to do with weight loss, but it could in the end. I am doing this more as a lifestyle experiment, as well as health. My plan is to not drink anything with caffeine for the next 2 weeks, starting today. I had already switched to drinking diet coke, so calories are not the issue. I bought Sprite Zero today so I can still get my sweet carbonated fix.
I have been addicted to caffeine for a very long time and don’t really go more than a day without it. I know this is probably going to make me very uncomfortable, but I am going to try as hard as I can to get through this.
I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with daily updates on what I am going through.
No related posts.
- My weight: 225.4 lb. 49.5 lb to go. withings.com 3 weeks ago
- My weight: 220.9 lb. 45 lb to go. withings.com 1 month ago
- My weight: 223.1 lb. 47.2 lb to go. withings.com 1 month ago
- My weight: 224 lb. 48.1 lb to go. withings.com 1 month ago
- My weight: 225.8 lb. 49.9 lb to go. withings.com 1 month ago
Tags10k training ABC BMI calories diet distances Erie Canal exercise fitbit goal Goals Reached gym habit half marathon honesty information journey kick legs Lose It losing weight loss lunch milestone mountain dew new year New Years Resolutions obesity pace pound club progress RIT soda Sprite Zero surprise thanksgiving to do treadmill triple digits walking water weight weight loss withings workouts